FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

10:38 AM



I received a couple of items from sammydress in the past few days i was really scared form the kind of shirts also i was worry about what color will match it to look great .. I was wrong cuz i find it match everything shorts and pants and lots of colors specially something soft .. i received a lot of emails asking me about this watch where they can shop it when i post this look on lookbook and facebook .., so I plan to post it a couple more times this month with different party outfit ideas for you to see guys I hope this helps some of you who are asking me what would I wear this summer ..

Shop my shirt Here 
My pants Here
My watch Here
My sheos Here
 My glasses Here

 If you love and want to shop my outfit Here and watch this look on lookbook











You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

appreciate it, your comment very important

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images